MOVING TITLE >

HOW DO YOU DO?

September 18, 2013
So i guess this is my hello to anyone out there that might ever stumble upon this page and start wondering as to what this is. To be quite honest with you all i'm not quite sure where this is heading myself, but i'm excited! (You should be too!) So HELLO! I'm Ally and i'm currently sat in my ever so comfortable bed with a cup of peach tea (aka the best tea ever) completely swamped with emotions and ideas about this blog that my clever *cough*not really*cough*self has decided to call BeneathTheOrdinary. Why? Simple. I am a firm believer that absolutely everyone is extraordinary, however, sometimes it can be rather intimidating to share that extra part of your being with the rest of the world. I am no different myself, so this blog is going to be my way of sharing absolutely anything and everything that I believe to be special enough to be shared. I'm gonna warn you right now, there are probably gonna be a lot of times where you might find yourself thinking "Why the hell is there a picture of a bunny at the end of a skincare routine post?" whilst glancing over a post on BeneathTheOrdinary. But hey?! At least i warned you, right? 
Alright, i think this suffices for an introductory post of 19 year old sleep deprived college student in search of her own identity. At least i really hope it does!
Good night everyone! 
P.S. you should really try that Sleepy Time Peach tea, it's marvelous!

Much love and cuddles,
xx Ally Zyricheva


No comments:

Post a Comment