MOVING TITLE >

A PEAK INSIDE...

September 18, 2013
As i was frantically shoving my notebook into my already full to the brim bag this morning an idea had popped into my head. Given that i, myself, adore a look at what's inside other people's bags i thought that it would would only be fair if I allow everyone a peak into mine as well. So without further ado here's a glance at the insides of my very much loved Longchamp (mine is a Large Chocolate Brown Tote I believe) that has become my trusty companion in everything from Uni lectures to evenings out on the town and even some rare weekend getaways when i get a chance.
I decided to call him Charles (don't judge).

If you were to stop me in the middle of the street on my way to a lecture hall there is a very high probability that I would have all of this and more (snacks, snacks, and one more time snacks) jam packed into poor Charles. While I was taking everything out of my bag today I could believe at the things that were there besides the ones shown in the picture, I found a seashell that I had picked up on my trip to Barcelona this summer, who knew?!

Now besides notebooks and a laptop for class ( I don't find myself in a need of one throughout the class to be honest so that is why I don't carry one) here are some bits and bobs that with time I found to be essential for my handbag.

Camelback water bottle (Hydration is KEY!)
A set of tangled headphones (I use the ones that came with my IPhone)
Kleenex tissues and wet wipes (you never know...)
Ray Ban aviators (Original 58mm, Gold)
Fossil Wallet
A pencil case with all the usual stuff and a flash drive (I always find myself needing this at the most random times!)
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in Winter Cranberry (yum)
Altoid Smalls, Minty Eclipse gum, and breath spray (I swear I am not a dentist haha)
Extra set of contact lenses
Bobby pins and a hair band (we all know how many times a day we go looking for these)
Bandaids and perfume samples for when in need 
Vaseline (Aloe Vera)
YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy in NO2 Dewy Papaya (It smells DELICIOUS!)

Happy snooping and I would love to see what's inside of your bag so please, do share! Also, I am the only one that names their purses? Oh well! Hope you enjoyed!

Much LOVE,
xx Ally Zyricheva




No comments:

Post a Comment