MOVING TITLE >

JUST ADD DENIM

September 22, 2013







Wearing: Zara - black jeans | Levi's sweater - similar | Similar Forever21 - vest | Vintage Shoe Company - Aubrey Flats 

Denim vests are probably one of my all time favorite clothing pieces. They are so versatile and easy to wear yet once you put them on it looks like you have spent hours deciding on your outfit. This denim vest was my mama's during her college years and I have had my eye on it for ages, this summer she finally caved and let me have it (mission accomplished!). Without the vest this outfit would be a bit to plain for my liking but add the denim and voila! I also added my favorite pair of british red oxfords for a pop of color and was ready to take on the world! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and until tomorrow.

xx Ally Zyricheva

2 comments: