MOVING TITLE >

TEXTURE

September 23, 2013






Wearing: H&M - tee | Forever21 shorts - similar | Pull&Bear tweed blazer - similar (ASOS) | Enzo Angliolini Saharia Boots

Personally, I absolutely adore tweed, however, I can totally see how some people might be confused by it and think that it is super old fashioned. Nonetheless, I think that if you choose the right piece ( like the blazer I have on from Pull&Bear) and balance it by keeping the rest of the outfit rather simple it might just work in your favor!.  In this case I added a plain black tee (standard) , some lightly distressed high-waisted jean shorts and, of course, my favorite pair of biker boots.

Also, here are some tweed/boucle/textured pieces from ASOS that are absolutely to die for :


1. ASOS Textured Coatigan With PU Sleeve      2. ASOS Blazer in Mixed Boucle
3. Maison Scotch Boucle Blazer        4. ASOS Double Breasted Coatigan in Texture

xx Ally Zyricheva

No comments:

Post a Comment