MOVING TITLE >

MADEN LANE

September 20, 2013

This friday could not have come along any slower than it has so as soon as my last lecture of the day was over I hopped on the 5 bus that took me to the heart of San Francisco for some shopping (which included wondering into a Diptyque Paris shop) , a bite to eat  and a stroll down Maden Lane downtown, which resulted in some photos for you to enjoy. Take a look...


Wearing: H&M tee (similar) | Zara jeans (similar), blazer in white | Forever 21 satchel | Chuck Taylor's 




The Diptyque Paris shop had pulled me in by the smell of the candle they had burning at the entrance. After 20 minutes of sniffing the perfume testers and a jar filled with coffee beans interchangeably I had narrowed my favorite scents to  Oyédo and L'Ombre dans l'Eau . And while those were my personal top picks, all of the scents that I had the pleasure to get a whiff of were incredibly pure and clean and it was a good break from the majority of artificial perfumes you can get your hands on in department stores. So if you have a chance, I would highly suggest you stop by your nearest Diptyque shop and give their perfumes a try, you wont be disappointed, especially if you are a Jo Malone lover like myself.



Since I knew that today would involve lots of walking around I settled for a pair of boyfriend jeans, a simple tee, military green oversized blazer and my favorite converse ( they go with everything, it's magic!). 


xx Ally Zyricheva




No comments:

Post a Comment