MOVING TITLE >

RED BRICK

September 19, 2013



























The loud crunch of leaves beneath my foot reminded me that Autumn had set in over San Francisco. I took the beautiful weather outside as an opportunity to wander around the streets of the city that I have never set foot on before. My dear friend Diana and I have eventually stumbled upon a breathtakingly stunning red brick building and out of curiosity decided to take a quick look inside. It ended up being an old middle school that was remarkably eerie yet alive at the same time we did not want to leave.

Wearing: Barcelona FC jersey | Zara skirt (similar) | ASOS blazer | DSW ridding boots




With the nice weather and one of my favorite football/soccer teams winning a match the night before I opted for my beloved Barcelona FC jersey to show off my pride. I then threw own a plain white skirt that I got absolutely ages ago from Zara on sale and to tie it all together some suede riding boots. Having learened my lesson with San Francisco weather in the past I also grabbed a textured blazer as I was heading out the door. 



Only one more sleep until Friday! What are your weekend plans?!

                          xx Ally Zyricheva



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment